Thursday, July 3, 2008

Feelings....

Goodness, I'm starting to feel better now...I just want my nose/throat to heal. Once that is done I'll think I'll be ok...good thing is since I'm feeling better I don't have to go back to immediate care tomorrow, or at least so far I don't!

Found out a good thing this morning...Midnight doesn't have cancer!!!! He does have arthritis and may have cushings disease but for now he's ok...just needs so medicine, some walks, and some pet stairs! Only bad thing is I have to teach him how to use those stairs! Pray for me to have patience.

I've been babysittting my mean little nephew a lot recently. Lol...he's adorable, precious and mean! He's so spoiled rotten and he knows it at 6 weeks old. He doesn't want to sleep in his crib or playpen but wants to be near someone...so he's currently on the couch next to me snoring. I didn't know babies could snore!

I get to go to Holiday World on saturday if the weather cooperates! I'm just hoping that the trip is fun and Brion just rides the stupid rides! I dunno...there's always force I guess!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

awww I didnt know Midnight was sick! I'm glad he is okay though!

I cant wait to meet your nephew!
Have fun in Holiday World!