Monday, July 14, 2008

This weekend wasn't too exciting, lol. Friday Brion and I went to Sportstime (my favorite pizza place) and it was good! We also went grocery shopping for the week at Walmart, which we usually do on Sunday but that's ok!

Saturday we went to a cookout at B's bosses house. It was ok. I didn't really want to go but overall it wasn't too bad. I especially enjoyed their kids and the banana ice cream! Only problem is now I have 8 mosquito bites that itch! After the cookout we went back to his house and watched Legally Blonde. Hmmm....payback for having to watch Star Trek.

Sunday we went on the search for a new watch for me. I'm the pickiest person when it comes to a lot of things like food, purses, clothes, and watches. So we went to Mall St. Matthews and I searched and searched and searched. I eventually went to Dillards as a last resort and ended up buying two watches.






Overall it was an okay weekend...I've had better, lol.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

You got 2 Fossil watches?! those are expensive...but they last forever! I still have mine that I got in 8th grade lol

brion2979 said...

Wow those are some awesome watches!!!!! It was really fun helping you pick them out!!!!! I am glad that you found some that you like.

Anonymous said...

Those watches are so pretty!