Monday, June 30, 2008

Allergies?

Well, I just kept feeling worse and worse so I made a doctor's appointment. They only had an opening at 4:30, which sucked, but at around 11:30 I decided just to go to immediate care. After waiting and wating I finally got to see the doctor. She was so incredibly nice and sweet! I wish she could be my regular doctor! Anywho...I don't have allergies. Which explains why my Clariten didn't work so well, lol. Instead I have an upper respirtory infection and I also have fluid build up in my ears and chest. So I have two new perscriptions to take. If I don't start to feel better by Friday I have to go back to the dr and if I'm not completely healed by this time next week (or pretty darn close) I have to go back. Reason is that if I don't get healed my upper resp infection can turn into pnemonia (sp?) which I don't want.

I hope the meds work!

Brion was such a sweetie and called to cancel my doctor appt for me (I hate doing those things)!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

wow! I hope you get better soon!! respiratory infections are no fun!

brion2979 said...

Hey love I so sorry you not feeling well!!!! I will do anything you need!!! I love you!!!!