Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Vaca Plans!!!!!!

Wow! I've really been wanting to go on vacation somewhere and somehow this summer but it hasn't really been working out. People have other plans or plan on going on vacation later on. Brion just started a new job about 3 months ago and he can't get off due to the big buyout. But I really wanna go somewhere! Lol...what's the point of being off for the whole summer without going anywhere!

Well, my wonderful boyfriend has arranged (with very little assistance) a mini vaca! OMG and I getta go somewhere I've always wanted to go!!!!!! You'll never guess...so I'll just tell you...we're going to...KENTUCKY! Lol, So it's no dream vaca but it'll be a fun weekend. We're going to leave early on Saturday morning and come home on Sunday. We're going down to Cave City, KY. We plan to attend Mammoth Cave for a tour and some hiking and the Kentucky Adventure Park. The KY Adventure Park has an alpine slide, bumber boats, go karts, putt-putt, horseback riding, etc. That place should be fun. And if all else fails and it sucks Kentucky Down Under is nearby and so is Gun Town Mountain and Beech Bend. Plus Mammoth Cave has like 10 tours so I'm sure we'll find things to do. And it's only 2 days lol. And we'll have to be home on Sunday afternoon since Brion has to be back to work on Monday and will have to go to the store and such. Me...not so much as far as plans.

I also got my schedule for the school year:
Period Class
1 Chemistry 1
2 Chemistry 1 Honors
3 Chemistry 1
4 Chemistry 2
5 Chemistry 1
6 Planning
7 Chemistry 1 Honors

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oooh YAY! have fun!! :)