Monday, July 21, 2008

Cave City!

I'm back from Cave City, KY...our little mini vaca. It was actually lots of fun! We left early on Saturday morning got to Mammoth Cave and most of the tours were sold out already! But we went on the New Entrance tour. It was fun and cool...which was awesome since it was really hot! After that we checked in at the hotel, got cleaned up, ate lunch/dinner then went to the Action Park. The alpine slide's chair lift was broke so we didn't get to do that. So we went and paid for our horse rides! Checked in at the stables and then Brion became a chicken and didn't do it! But I still rode! Bill was my horse and he was fun! After that we went to find a store and had to settle for Family Dollar, lol, and then we got ice cream at Dairy Queen. Then we realized everything there closes at like 7 so we went to the hotel and got in the pool. Then we watched tv, lol, we're exciting I know!

Sunday we woke up and had this great idea to go eat at a diner and then go to Kentucky Down Under. It was acutally a lot of fun and I even got to pet a Kangaroo! I loved it!

All in all it was a fun trip...but I wish Brion would have rode a horse with me. I don't know though. Anywho, I had fun!

Pics are on Facebook!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

KY Down Under is fun! I went there a loooong time ago but it was fun! I pet a kangaroo too! lol