Thursday, July 24, 2008

Car Maintence Sucks!

Yesterday I went to Kohl's 8am -10pm sale. I'd never been to their ealy sale but I will have to say it was worth it. It actually wasn't busy and I got some really good deals! I got a pair of New Balance tennis shoes for $35 (normally $60), a water bottle thing for $4 (I almost bought one at Dick's for $12), I also got three shirts for $12-20 each and I got 2 baby outfits for Matthew for $4! It was actually a really good sale!

I also took my car to get an oil change and new wiper blades at Penzoil and Mr. Davis hooked me up, lol. Then I went to get tires on my car (that was a little pricey, lol). While there they told me I needed brakes on my car so I did that today. Goodness, Brakeway's $99 brake job is a joke. It cost me $200!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Don't feel so bad...I had to get my car fixed earlier this week.... $500(!!!!!) later its all better!