Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Past few days...

This weekend was a lot of fun! Friday morning my dad and I went out to play a round of golf and then Friday night Brion and I went to Max and Ermas, played putt-putt, the got ice cream at Baskin Robbins! Saturday night we got pizza at Tony Boom-Bazz then saw 'Step Brothers'. It was hillarious, lots of language but hilarious! Sunday we went shopping! Like all day, lol. We went up to the outlet malls in Edinburg and then went to the Greenwood Park Mall. The Mall had all my favorite usual stores instead of driving around Louisville. Let's just say I think I accomplished a years worth of shopping for about $200. Which isn't too shabby!

Yesterday I did some online shopping since I needed a pair of khakis for school. I orded them online from Old Navy along with another pair of pants that were only $10. It was neat. I also stocked up on my favorite undershirts while on the website so I don't have to go to the store and dig through the pile for my size and colors.

Last night I made a trip out to Dicks to get my own set of golf clubs. I found a set I really like and they were on sale for real!!!! They are usually $350 and I got them for $170. Not too bad. A bit more than I wanted to spend but a good deal in the golfing world.

This morning I had the wonderful task of cleaning my room, hanging up all my new clothes, organizing my closet so that my clubs would fit, and getting everything ready for school...or semi-ready.

I went to the license branch this afternoon to renew my tags and yeah - it was a rip off! And i went swimming with two 2 year olds and two 1 year olds! It was fun!

1 comment:

brion2979 said...

Wow sounds like a busy last couple of days, glad I could be a part of it with you!!!!!!! Shopping Sunday was really fun!!!!!!!!!