Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun!

Friday after an exhausting week back at work, Brion took me on a dinner dance cruise on the Belle of Louisville. It was different but fun! I think I was the youngest person there without a parent, lol. But it was fun and neat and different.

Saturday we went to Texas Roadhouse, the church, then went to Paul and Betsie's house for dessert, strawberry shortcake! Brion got off work early so that was possible to do all of that.

Today Brion suprised me with a picnic! It was really cute. He got us some chicken from Lee's, a picnic blanket and basket, sparkling grape juice with wine glasses, lol, and chocolate covered strawberries! He also remembered my favorite flowers and suprised me with those too! It was really sweet! Then we packed everything up, took the leftovers home, went to Family Christian, the mall and then Walmart. After that we met up with my parents for an exciting game of golf...I actually thought I was going to have a weekend off from golf, but I guess I was wrong.

Well, that was my weekend, I'm off to bed.

2 comments:

brion2979 said...

Hey Love,

I just wanted let you know that I had a truly amazing weekend the cruise, church Saturday night and dessert with P&B and then to top it all off a great Sunday as well. It was just a phenominal weekend!!!! I love you so much!!!!

Lynn said...

aww..a dinner cruise sounds fun! You guys and golf are funny! I wanna tag along one time just to see what its like lol..