Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekend Stuff

This was my last free wekend before going back to work...dun..dun..duunnn! Lol. Friday night Brion and I went to play 9 holes of golf at Wooden View which was fun. Then we went to eat at Wendy's! Saturday Lynn, Brion and I went to church at Northside then went to eat at Logan's. We, well Brion, then got coffee at Coffe Crossing. Then we drove around because we couldn't find anything to do, lol. I hope we didn't bore Lynn! (Sorry if we did Lynn!)

Today Brion, my dad, and I went to play the front 9 holes at Wooden View. It was ok. lol. It was hot and I forgot to eat before so I was a little hungry and grumpy. Afterwards Brion and I ordered some pizza, ate, hung out, went to Target and then Kroger.

Now I'm home doing laundry for tomorrow. Brion is meeting me at 6:30 to unload all my stuff since we weren't allowed in the building all summer. He's so awesome! lol!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I somehow just saw this post lol! Anyway... no I wasn't bored! you guys are fun!! :)