Thursday, June 26, 2008

Awaiting...me!

First and foremost I need to thank Lynn for this awesome and amazing blog layout!!!!! You're so awesome! I owe you an ice cream!

Well, I just got home today from Ball State University. I traveled up there to attend a workshop at the Indiana Academy so that I can teach AP Chemistry. Goodness gracioius this past week was the hardest week of my life I think! The chemistry we did was very, very difficult! I felt so stupid! Our professor gave us homework every night that lasted for hours upon hours for like 2 problems! However we eventually did titrations and I rock with titrations! Lol.

All in all it was a good trip. I'm glad I went and more importantly I'm glad it's over!

Later Days!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

yay! I'm so glad you posted!!! and I LOVE ICE CREAM! lol you should see my freezer.... we have like 8 different things of ice cream in there!