Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Well...

I am definately glad the election 2008 is finally over! My goodness gracious. Being able to watch the news in the morning without politcal ads is great...of course there was still plenty of politics lol. I will say two things:
1. I really enjoyed being able to explain the complete election process and electoral voting process to my students. That was neat.
2. Kids were nuts today! Goodness - I have a headache from the day. I don't want to type what all was said and such - but i hope it calms down some!

That being said - I'm off to begin working on my portfolio so that I can be done! I have to type up 3 papers still but that's not too bad - then have them all proof read, do the revisions and turn it in. I anticipate and plan to have it done before Thanksgiving.

No comments: