Thursday, October 9, 2008

Chuggin right along!

Well today I finished the final lesson of my portfolio!!!!!! Only thing is, that was the easy part. Lol, the 2 hard parts were the coming up with the entire contiguous unit of 5 lesson plans and doing all the reflective and informational writing. So only thing left is all the wrting! I can't turn it in until November 1 anyway so I'm ahead of the game for sure. Most people don't even start theirs until after Christmas. I just can't wait to be done with it and to turn it in!!!!!

2 comments:

brion2979 said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you and the work that you do!!!!!!! Your an awesome teacher and any student would be truly blessed to have you as a teacher!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!

Hope said...

How would you know I"m a good teacher? Lol