Sunday, September 28, 2008

Missing someone!

This week has not been great...I'm so glad it's Sunday so we get to start the week over again! I had a few 'conflicts' of drama at work, which is a first and I hated every second! We talked about it, and we're good. Also Brion and I had some stuff to talk about and we did. Speaking of Brion...I miss him! He's had to work <ALL weekend! He worked Friday until 4 am; went back at 10:30 Saturday and worked til 5 (he left so that we could hang out) and almost had to go back at 11:00 pm; and went in today at 9:00 am and is still ther (it's currently 8:45). I met him over there at 5 with dinner after going to a house warming party. I really do miss him...the weekend is not the same without him.

Despite missing Brion, I have been busy! I stayed home Friday night (instead of going to the Homecoming game) to work on school stuff. I worked on school stuff Friday night and all day saturday. I even did some work this morning. I planned Chem 1 and Honors til Fall Break and Chem 2 until Thanksgiving, lol. But I'm good. All this planning is good since I will be starting my portfolio tomorrow. I'll let you know how that goes!

Well, I'm off to get a few things done before bed...I just hope I get to talk to Brion on the phone before bed...but I have no idea how late he'll be at work...I guess till all the work is done.

No comments: